TruNet launches new App as part of further investment plans
The TruNet Group has recently launched a brand new mobile app to help their customers and distributors easily browse and select the wide range of nettings, poultry loops and twine available from TruNet.
This new multi-language App is part of TruNet’s significant company investment across the Group including the recent move to a new custom-built company head office last year.
The App boasts the following features:
- Available in English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish
- Full product information on each Netting type
- Netting Sample request selection tool
- Image Gallery, showcasing TruNet’s wide range of products
- Video Gallery, showcasing Total Control Net
- Ability to browse the extensive range of Twine available from Henry Winning & Co
Stuart Revill, Managing Director of The TruNet Group said, “We are committed to continual investment and improvement across the whole of the TruNet Group. We are proud to be the first in our industry to launch an App that helps our customers and distributors browse our wide range of products. We are already working on more updates to this App to which we will be launching over the next few months”
The new TruNet App is available for download for free on iOS and Android App store, simply visit the App store and search for TruNet or click here for more information.